There are a lot more valuable items than just guns and jewelry. If you’re looking for some quick cash or want to pick up a great item at a great price, 1st Choice Jewelry & Pawn is home to a broad range of products. Check out some of the items we accept and offer for sale:
- Tools: Power tools are a hot commodity. Our used tool store in Okeechobee County, FL has all types of power tools, including drills, torque wrenches, saws and much more. Whether you’re in construction, work on cars or enjoy DIY projects around the house, we’re the destination for affordable equipment.
- Electronics: We accept and sell late-model electronics from all major brands. Bring us gaming consoles (Xbox One, PS4), phones (iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel), laptops (Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Alienware, Chromebook) and much, much more. We’re a great place to get used electronics at affordable prices.
- Fishing: If you’re an angler looking for new gear or someone looking to cash in on their old gear, our used fishing supply store in Okeechobee County, FL is the place to do it. We’ve got rods and reels, as well as tackle accessories for all types of fishermen.
- Musical instruments: If you have a student enrolling in band or are picking up an instrument as a hobby, swing by our used musical instrument store in Okeechobee County, FL for a great instrument on the cheap. We have brass, woodwind and electrical instruments from a range of manufacturers.
- Sports memorabilia: Looking to unload your signed sports memorabilia or rare collector’s item? We’ll take it! As avid collectors ourselves, we’ve got a great market for sports memorabilia
Not sure if your item(s) are acceptable? Call us today and speak to one of our knowledgeable staff members who are always happy to answer your questions.
Bring any of these items in for a free appraisal and fast cash. Or, if you’re looking to take something home, stop by and see what we have in stock right now! Call us today at 863-763-4030. We also buy and sell guns, gold, and jewelry.
Please note that we are unable to provide appraisals or estimates over the phone. All items must be presented in person to receive an appraisal or offer